Canopy Innovations is seeking enthusiastic, conscientious individuals who have the ambition to become the next generation of leaders and innovators. The Fellowship Program invites early career individuals with diverse backgrounds to join our community and help it grow.
Canopy Innovations Fellows will be an integral part of promoting and growing the adoption of groundbreaking projects that address societal challenges, such as the language barrier in healthcare.
Fellows are contracted for 3-months on a part-time basis (25 hours per week) and receive a monthly stipend of $2,500. Fellow is also eligible to receive a 10% bonus over institutional sales and partnerships. If the Fellow performs exceptionally in the position, there is a possibility to renew the agreement or to be hired full-time.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
What you will do:
- Follow a timely schedule for Sales and Partnerships efforts;
- Act as a steward of Canopy’s Brand, promoting the value of Canopy Innovation’s offerings to both current and potential institutional partners;
- Manage your workflow in Salesforce, a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution;
- Increase awareness and adoption of Canopy Innovation’s offerings by following Canopy Innovation’s Marketing Plan;
What we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university;
- Results-driven mindset;
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Verbal communication fluency;
- Grit, resilience, and a can-do attitude;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
* Canopy Innovations is an equal employment/affirmative action employer and welcome diverse applicants. Transcendent Endeavors does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital/or parental status, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veterans status, or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, State, or Municipal Law.*